jaimearkin

Fiction Fare

I read books like it's my job... even though it's not! My blog is called Fic Fare! Please make sure you're following me over there www.fictionfare.blogspot.com

Please friend/follow me if you're truly interested in having book conversations.

Other things you might want to know... - I read... too much sometimes probably, but I love it. - I love to use gifs. you've been warned. - I'm not afraid to share my opinion. Even if it's unpopular. We can't all like the same things, but I'll be respectful and I expect you to be as well. Thanks for checking me out! Can't wait to discuss all the books with you!!

Finnikin of the Rock
Melina Marchetta
The Unwanteds
Lisa McMann
Coda
Emma Trevayne
Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)
Brandon Sanderson
In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
Alexandra Bracken

Simple Need

Simple Need  - Lissa Matthews This alone guarantees I won't read this... *adding this as a reminder for myself* thank you BFF!!"Fingers dipped between her legs, swirling in the mess of their cream, and then those same fingers were at her mouth. She opened eagerly and sucked down every drop of saltiness. He kept it up for a few minutes, scooping juices and feeding them to her, all the time smiling at her. They tasted fabulous together."