jaimearkin

Fiction Fare

I read books like it's my job... even though it's not! My blog is called Fic Fare! Please make sure you're following me over there www.fictionfare.blogspot.com

Please friend/follow me if you're truly interested in having book conversations.

Other things you might want to know... - I read... too much sometimes probably, but I love it. - I love to use gifs. you've been warned. - I'm not afraid to share my opinion. Even if it's unpopular. We can't all like the same things, but I'll be respectful and I expect you to be as well. Thanks for checking me out! Can't wait to discuss all the books with you!!

Finnikin of the Rock
Melina Marchetta
The Unwanteds
Lisa McMann
Coda
Emma Trevayne
Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)
Brandon Sanderson
In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
Alexandra Bracken

Thank You for Riding (Strangers on a Train)

Thank You for Riding (Strangers on a Train) - Meg Maguire Caitlin donates platelets in order to get away from her overly demanding job... no phones allowed, no email and no stress for just a few hours ever couple of weeks. She never expects to flirt with the donor across the aisle, especially because she has a boyfriend as hit and miss as their relationship might be. She doesn't look back as she grabs a snack and leaves. Fast forward to the dreaded company holiday party where she's unceremoniously dumped. Taking the train home she's spotted by none other than her blood donor flirtation, Mark Holly. What kind of trouble can these two get into while locked in a cold subway station? You'll have to read to find out! Maguire writes a wonderful heroine in Caitlin... she's witty and funny and I thoroughly enjoyed her in this story. For a quick, hot read definitely check this and the others in the Strangers on a Train novellas out! This review can be found on my blog, Fic Fare: