jaimearkin

Fiction Fare

I read books like it's my job... even though it's not! My blog is called Fic Fare! Please make sure you're following me over there www.fictionfare.blogspot.com

Please friend/follow me if you're truly interested in having book conversations.

Other things you might want to know... - I read... too much sometimes probably, but I love it. - I love to use gifs. you've been warned. - I'm not afraid to share my opinion. Even if it's unpopular. We can't all like the same things, but I'll be respectful and I expect you to be as well. Thanks for checking me out! Can't wait to discuss all the books with you!!

Finnikin of the Rock
Melina Marchetta
The Unwanteds
Lisa McMann
Coda
Emma Trevayne
Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)
Brandon Sanderson
In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
Alexandra Bracken

Back on Track (Strangers on a Train)

Back on Track (Strangers on a Train) - Donna Cummings Allie hasn't been on a date forever because she's been trying to get her fledgling marketing company off the ground. She's been trying to get Matt Kearns to pose in a calendar for a client and she is determined to make it happen.Matt has been in a slump... It's hard to date anyone who doesn't know who he is and have them not try to use it to their advantage. What happens when Allie and Matt meet by chance on a Napa Valley Wine Train tour and their interaction beings with just a little lie? I really enjoyed both of these characters - they were funny and sweet and even a little sexy. The chemistry was wonderfully written and ... who doesn't love pitchers? :) Definitely give this and all the others in the Strangers on a Train novella's a read! This review can be found on my blog, Fic Fare: