jaimearkin

Fiction Fare

I read books like it's my job... even though it's not! My blog is called Fic Fare! Please make sure you're following me over there www.fictionfare.blogspot.com

Please friend/follow me if you're truly interested in having book conversations.

Other things you might want to know... - I read... too much sometimes probably, but I love it. - I love to use gifs. you've been warned. - I'm not afraid to share my opinion. Even if it's unpopular. We can't all like the same things, but I'll be respectful and I expect you to be as well. Thanks for checking me out! Can't wait to discuss all the books with you!!

Finnikin of the Rock
Melina Marchetta
The Unwanteds
Lisa McMann
Coda
Emma Trevayne
Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)
Brandon Sanderson
In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
Alexandra Bracken

Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)

Knight & Stay (Knight, #2) - Kitty French I picked this up immediately after reading book 1 - with the way Knight & Play ended, there was no way I was waiting. Sophie & Lucien are back and at the end of her week with Lucien and the implosion of her marriage, Sophie is prepared to return to the employ of Lucien Knight. They tiptoe around each other trying to abide by the rules Sophie has set in place.A trip to France and experiences beyond anything she could imagine change everything for her. Once again, Kitty French delivers on all counts. Lucien hides behind his determination never to connect on an emotional level with anyone and so he and Sophie embark on a world of pleasure that neither could have expected. When Dan returns determined to make Sophie his again Sophie has to decide what and who she really wants for her life. In this installment, we learn more about Lucien. His past. What makes him tick. The evolution of his feelings for Sophie is apparent to everyone except him. The fight he has with himself to deny these feelings was hard to read and hard to understand until we get the full story. And Sophie's growth was wonderful to see as well. The way she mourned the loss of her marriage, the way she took charge of her life and was determined to move on and make her life something she wanted really endeared her to me even more. If you're looking for some well written erotic romance this should be next on your list. Lucien and Sophie were wonderfully done and Kitty French can write some amazing scenes. This review can be found on my blog, Fic Fare: