jaimearkin

Fiction Fare

I read books like it's my job... even though it's not! My blog is called Fic Fare! Please make sure you're following me over there www.fictionfare.blogspot.com

Please friend/follow me if you're truly interested in having book conversations.

Other things you might want to know... - I read... too much sometimes probably, but I love it. - I love to use gifs. you've been warned. - I'm not afraid to share my opinion. Even if it's unpopular. We can't all like the same things, but I'll be respectful and I expect you to be as well. Thanks for checking me out! Can't wait to discuss all the books with you!!

Finnikin of the Rock
Melina Marchetta
The Unwanteds
Lisa McMann
Coda
Emma Trevayne
Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)
Brandon Sanderson
In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
Alexandra Bracken

Elixir: A Covenant Novella

Elixir - Jennifer L. Armentrout Aiden POV For all the wins... Me... while reading this novella:Dear Jennifer Armentrout:Aiden is so devoted to Alex and to have to do to her, the one thing she fought to never happen... UGH It's a short little novella, but I am dying to get my hands on the next in the series after this. It was lovely to get inside Aiden's head for a bit and omg that boy...*swoon*Again, this series is Definitely a must read! This review can be found on my blog, Fic Fare: