jaimearkin

Fiction Fare

I read books like it's my job... even though it's not! My blog is called Fic Fare! Please make sure you're following me over there www.fictionfare.blogspot.com

Please friend/follow me if you're truly interested in having book conversations.

Other things you might want to know... - I read... too much sometimes probably, but I love it. - I love to use gifs. you've been warned. - I'm not afraid to share my opinion. Even if it's unpopular. We can't all like the same things, but I'll be respectful and I expect you to be as well. Thanks for checking me out! Can't wait to discuss all the books with you!!

Finnikin of the Rock
Melina Marchetta
The Unwanteds
Lisa McMann
Coda
Emma Trevayne
Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)
Brandon Sanderson
In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
Alexandra Bracken

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey Series #4)

The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa I really enjoyed getting the Winter Prince /Iron Knight's POV. Lots of action and without giving too much away, it was a great ending. I will say that I felt it kind of dragged a bit for me compared to the others in the series, though that may be because I really wanted to get to the end to see what exactly happened. I would have loved to get a bit more at the end with Meghan.Great quick series and would recommend it to fans of supernatural/Fey books.